Regardless of your state in the lifecycle, our strategy specialists will work with you to help you understand how best to identify, store and utilise the data necessary to realise your vision for the future.
Strategic thinking, assessment, and planning come in all sizes. From health-check to multi-year plan, we’ve experts that can guide you through with just the right level of involvement. A strategy must work for you, so we select from proven frameworks, to deliver meaningful, concise, outcome-based strategies that you own. Strategies that provide clear and consistent messaging across the business.
Typical engagements include:
- Bespoke health checks and maturity assessments that help you understand risks and opportunities in how you manage and use data.
- Technology roadmaps, assessments and evaluations that simplify your technology landscape, and ensure you get the best value from your investments in technology.
- Create the perfect blend of people, process, and technology with strategic planning and design.
- Identifying and capitalising on internal and external data available to you
- Creating a shared understanding of the company vision and how data and analytics supports or leads it
- Explore data science and analytics capabilities to determine those that can add business value for you.
- Automate governance around personally identifiable data to reduce risks associated with GDPR assessment and adherence.
Our strategy team has worked on strategic data initiatives with senior leadership teams across the UK, USA and Asia Pacific. We’re able to personalise our services and help you define, plan for, and realise your future vision for your business.
As the variety, volume and velocity of data you manage increases, it is paramount that you continue to make data readily available, in a consistent manner, across your entire business. That’s where we come in. Our experienced data management specialists can empower you with the right skills, processes and technologies, to ensure your data assets provide a vital foundation for your data lead strategy.
Typical engagement includes:
- Establish a future-ready data management solution that empowers every aspect of your business. Architect, design, model, and implement data management solutions that you will value.
- Combine real-time, structured, unstructured, and big data to share consistent and common understandings of information across your business.
- Apply governance that reduces the risk of data misuse and improves data quality, and still provides the business with the opportunity to react to opportunity.
Define and implement strategies around meta-data management that will drive today’s automation in implementation, and tomorrow automation in machine learning led business decision making.
An individual’s ability to make fast, consistent and evidence-based decisions is essential in today’s market of data-centric, customer-focused businesses. Great business intelligence will achieve this through the perfect blend of people, processes and technology.
Our experienced team will take time to understand you and your responsibilities. The processes you have in place, the technologies that are available to you, and how you like to work. We will then work with you to achieve your goals. As necessary we can redesign processes, re-define responsibilities, and help you select the most suitable technologies that drive user adoption and let you capitalise on your technology investments.
Typical engagements include:
- Design and establish BI Competency Centres that provide a platform for better use of data and business intelligence across your business. We’ll map out a clear journey to create the perfect blend of people, processes, and the right technology to achieve your business goals.
- Design and deliver executive, client, or business-wide dashboards, applications or reports that offer high adoption rates and become an essential part of your business.
- Create a compelling, well-governed self-service capability that satisfies the curiosity of people trying to improve what they do.
- Design stunning content using leading user experience design techniques the produces content that drives results.
- Improve the adoption and utilisation of technology investments through training, mentoring, and demonstrating the art of the possible.
- Technical installation, upgrades, configuration, and security design and implementation.
Business Intelligence lets us work directly with people, listen to their ambitions and goals, and then use data and technology to help them realise them. That’s why we do this.
Data Science and Advanced Analytics
Fully capitalise on the data assets you already own by freely discovering insights that will take your business performance and customer experience to the next level. Data science and advanced analytics techniques can allow you to take complex data, understand it and share those insights, to drive the things that matter most to your business.
If you are just starting out, looking to improve the return on investments already made, or struggling to innovate quickly and to discover the insights you know are there. It would be great to speak to you. With a focus on improving the things that matter most to you, our strategic, implementation and support services are designed to support or lead you to a future where what you do with data, sets you apart from the competition.
Typical engagements include:
- Understanding customers’ behaviours, preferences and experiences through customer segmentation, text analytics, sentiment analysis and customer pathway analysis to improve customer experience, increase profits, and build brand loyalty.
- Managing risk with techniques that automate fraud detection, identify high-risk customers, and sales forecasting
- Optimise your sales funnel and improve your return on your marketing investment through a better understanding of your customer
- Optimising supply chain functions and be ready to mitigate risks through predictive analytics, network analysis, fuzzy logic and prescriptive analytics.
Don’t stop at providing timely, accurate and relevant information to everyone in the business. The information must be clearly presented, actionable, look great, and be a joy to use to drive business value and high levels of adoption.
Work with us to create elegant and compelling visuals that are designed to display and instantly communicate the value in your data. It’s visualisations that let you discover new patterns, identify key relationships, share ideas, drive preferred actions, and explore new possibilities. We work with a range of data of data visualisation technologies and know the best ways to use them to ensure that patterns, trends and correlations are quickly identified and consistently acted upon.
Typical engagements include:
- Iterative delivery working with our consulting and UXD teams work alongside business users to ensure maximum impact and adoption rates of the content delivered.
- We drive better user adoption and business outcomes by utilising User Experience Design (UXD) techniques. We work with you to define user journeys, information architecture, persona profiles. We can also conduct usability testing and create design concepts and artwork.
- Requirements workshops to understand the target audiences’ frustrations, needs, goals and responsibilities. And to ensure there are no gaps in information that result is users having to go elsewhere to gain a complete picture.
- Mobile and application development to ensure we create content people love and can access from their preferred device.
Are you always pushing to discover new areas of innovation and potential improvements in how you operate your business and service your customers? Although you’re caught up in ensuring data is up to date, accurate, and ready to be consumed? This is where we come in.
Our managed services offering takes a wealth of specialist expertise and experience, simply packages it, and embeds its benefits within your business. While you focus on doing what you do best.
Businesses value our managed services as we can provide a natural continuation from the value derived from working with our consulting services teams, or we can simply pick up from where you are today. Expect benefits in reduced costs, risks, and outages, and increased the ability to drive innovation with data in your business. And of course, the best technical and consulting expertise at your fingertips. Whether you would prefer on-site or remote support, we’ll ensure you have immediate access to a small team of great people that are here to support you in every way we can.